I love learning from this website

+1
I'VE JUST BOUGHT A HOME AFTER BEING NOWHERE FOR 7 YEARS I ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ IT GET SOME GOOD HELP , IDEAS I'M GOING TO HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS TO ASK AS I GET SETTLED SO DON'T GO AWAY YOUR UNDER THE FUTURE LIFE SAVING HELP WHICH TAKES PLACE END OF THE MONTH GETS A LITTLE WARMER THANKS DIY

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Jan 14, 2018
    Questions? Bring 'em on! We love questions! We will dig through videos, talk to people and throw in our suggestions to you. Happy homemaking to you!

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 14, 2018
    We will be here when you need help! All you have to do is ask and we can give you all kinds of options to choose from. Welcome to the Hometalk community from all of us. Enjoy your new home!

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jan 14, 2018
    Well congratulations on buying your home! We are glad you look to hometalkers to find ideas to use in it. We find many of our own needs met by using hometalkers too.