Tiled floors

+4
I have tiled floors in kitchen and dining room- when I wash the floors they get all streaked- is there a product I can use or a way not to have them streak? -besides not having to dry them off with a towel?

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Jan 17, 2018
    Try a little vinegar in the water and do not apply too much water. Just damp mop and make sure most of the water has been removed.
  • Sam Sam on Jan 17, 2018
    I use a mixture of White Vinegar and water (1/3 vinegar to 2/3 water). It cleans well without streaking, no dangerous chemicals - safe for pets.

• Angela C. Angela C. on Jan 17, 2018
    Vinegar and water
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 17, 2018
    Make sure the mop is staying clean, if I don't rinse it off enough or the water is murky, that is what you are mopping the floor with and I get streaking like that when the water is starting to get dirty.
  • Mountain Babies Mountain Babies on Jan 17, 2018
    Hello,
    Oh my gosh try the Shark Floor Steamer, it is wonderful. We got one a few months ago because our kids swear by it. We bought extra cleaning pads. You can just wash them after use. Check Amazon for one, that’s is where we bought ours from. We could not believe how clean our floors were after using it. We even used it on some engineered flooring and they turned out beautiful.
  • Tammylu Tammylu on Jan 17, 2018
    Yes, I have the shark steam mop, too! The best!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 17, 2018
    sounds like residue on the floor....white vinegar and water 50/50 and a micro-fiber mop