Does anyone know were i can to get sheer curtains for the kitchen

+4
windows, I tried Sears and penney's and I don't like what they had.

• Brn28388018 Brn28388018 on Jan 17, 2018
    I bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond...WalMart? Amazon?
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 17, 2018
    Check on line at different places. You can then see if your local store has them, or order them online. I would check Bed, Bath and Beyond, they seem to carry a lot of draperies and things like that. If you cant find the right ones, you may need to cut down a bigger one and hem it to get what you need.
  • Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jan 17, 2018
    walmart has them
  • Anyplace that sells curtains - I even found really nice ones at Big Lots a few times.

What was wrong with the selection at Sears and Penney's? I have not shopped there in ages . . .

You can always just Google: "sheer curtains" and see what pops up for your area, then check out those stores.
  • Mountain Babies Mountain Babies on Jan 17, 2018
    Hello,
    You could diy them yourself. Go to your local fabric shop and buy the fabric you like and some fusible webbing ( you just iron it on, no sewing required) make sure you have your window measurements. You can even buy fabric with the hem already done. If your not into diy check out Overstock.com they have a good selection.

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Jan 17, 2018
    If you are a sewer, try the fabric store and make your own or check with Walmart.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 17, 2018
    sheers are not that easy to come across,check curtain stores on line if you cannot locate them locally