Sea Glass Thrift Store Table Makeover

$75

I found a small and damaged vintage table at the the thrift store the other day. I needed a lot of love...and paint! Here is the before and after!
sea glass thrift store table makeover
Here is the little table as I found it. The piece was well loved :) and chipping in place. The veneer was peeling off in places and it was missing its drawer pull.
sea glass thrift store table makeover
The main issue was the fact that a large piece was missing from the very front of the table.
sea glass thrift store table makeover
Here is the table now! I used Dixie Belle Mineral Paint in the color Sea Glass.
sea glass thrift store table makeover
Wood filler was my friend in this project! I had applied the filler and sanded it in places prior to painting.
sea glass thrift store table makeover
The front missing piece was too large to fill with wood filler. Sanding it back gave it smooth edges. The gray wood stain gave the top a beautiful driftwood or weathered wood finish. Honestly, the damaged part barely shows...perfectly imperfect!
sea glass thrift store table makeover
The new drawer pull adds a little glam to the table.
sea glass thrift store table makeover
The tapered legs have a ton of detail which really pops now with the paint.
sea glass thrift store table makeover
Such a pretty Sea Glass table!
The Painted Drawer by Suzanne Bagheri

• K_a7863698

I LOVE the chip out of the front smoothed over as you did!

Youre right, perfectly imperfect!

The sea glass color is gorgeous on this piece!

How did you paint the legs while preserving the darker details and please tell me how you got that multitude of beautiful color on top!

• Daisy@TX

I had the same question but I went back and reread the steps. At the end day if want more info follow her blog. It's all there boy was I happy!!

• Leah

Beautiful! What color stAin did you sue on the top?