Sea Glass Thrift Store Table Makeover

$75

I found a small and damaged vintage table at the the thrift store the other day. I needed a lot of love...and paint! Here is the before and after!
Here is the little table as I found it. The piece was well loved :) and chipping in place. The veneer was peeling off in places and it was missing its drawer pull.
The main issue was the fact that a large piece was missing from the very front of the table.
Here is the table now! I used Dixie Belle Mineral Paint in the color Sea Glass.
Wood filler was my friend in this project! I had applied the filler and sanded it in places prior to painting.
The front missing piece was too large to fill with wood filler. Sanding it back gave it smooth edges. The gray wood stain gave the top a beautiful driftwood or weathered wood finish. Honestly, the damaged part barely shows...perfectly imperfect!
The new drawer pull adds a little glam to the table.
The tapered legs have a ton of detail which really pops now with the paint.
Such a pretty Sea Glass table!
The Painted Drawer by Suzanne Bagheri

• Leah

Beautiful! What color stAin did you sue on the top?

• Meem Kaplan

About that drawer pull... I want to know more! Did you make it or purchase it? If you made it I would love a tutorial on that! The whole project turned out beautifully!

• Robin

I love love love how this table turned out!!! You brought it back to life😍

• Trangler2

Such a great job and so smart to fix up a damaged piece; it makes it so much better.

• Betty Gibbs

Beautiful job! Love the color and I plan to use soon. I'd like to know about the stain color. It looks layered but maybe not.