Sea Glass Thrift Store Table Makeover

$75

I found a small and damaged vintage table at the the thrift store the other day. I needed a lot of love...and paint! Here is the before and after!
Here is the little table as I found it. The piece was well loved :) and chipping in place. The veneer was peeling off in places and it was missing its drawer pull.
The main issue was the fact that a large piece was missing from the very front of the table.
Here is the table now! I used Dixie Belle Mineral Paint in the color Sea Glass.
Wood filler was my friend in this project! I had applied the filler and sanded it in places prior to painting.
The front missing piece was too large to fill with wood filler. Sanding it back gave it smooth edges. The gray wood stain gave the top a beautiful driftwood or weathered wood finish. Honestly, the damaged part barely shows...perfectly imperfect!
The new drawer pull adds a little glam to the table.
The tapered legs have a ton of detail which really pops now with the paint.
Such a pretty Sea Glass table!

15 Perfectly Round Tables
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
The Painted Drawer by Suzanne Bagheri

• Leah
    Leah

Beautiful! What color stAin did you sue on the top?

• Meem Kaplan
    Meem Kaplan

About that drawer pull... I want to know more! Did you make it or purchase it? If you made it I would love a tutorial on that! The whole project turned out beautifully!

• Robin
    Robin

I love love love how this table turned out!!! You brought it back to life😍

• Mary McDonald
    Mary McDonald

You pulled (hehe) everything together so nicely. The top with the sea glass colour and the drawer pull is not only stunning but draws out the somewhat likeness, to the design of the table legs.

• Donna
    Donna

Suzanne,

I’ve been getting your emails for a couple of years now and I’m constantly AMAZED by your work. You have an incredible eye and an amazing ability to bring it to life. This piece is evidence of that talent.

Beautiful!