Brick Wall STAMPING and This One in Under 30 Minutes!

$75

I have this little plain entry wall that needed something! A Brick Stamp made for furniture and walls? YES PLEASE! I stamped my wall in under 30 minutes! Read on to see how!
I ordered the new 12" x 12" brick stamp into my little DIY & Supply Studio but was hesitant on what it would look like on the wall because I assumed it would have blank areas on the brick. I loaded it with ink and stamped it on a piece of paper to see and WOW...mind blown! Every single piece of brick has depth and shading on it making it appear textured. I shall stamp my wall...

Here is the 12" x 12" Brick Stamp, the Decor Ink I used to stamp the wall and the foamie pad to load the ink.
I have this little entry wall. It measures 6ft wide by 9ft tall. The entire entry is all walls with light grey color. It just never flowed properly to me....and no matter what I tried to decorate this wall with it still appeared boring! YES, this is the wall I shall stamp...

I started on the bottom part of the wall above the baseboard so that I could make sure it was going in a straight line. I loaded the stamp with ink and stamped the wall just like I would stamp paper...BAM, just like that! I continued on stamping and reloading the stamp until the wall was done...approx 20 minutes.

Here is a time lapse video to see me in action...of course I didn't prepare for this video. I let my excitement take over and I literally started the video and began stamping the wall with no prep, like taking the nails out etc!! In the video my kids interrupted no less then 20 times, some of their friends came over, I had to find a hammer to remove nails mid way through, then I had to find a chair then a ladder....hahahaha but you get the idea!!

The stamp is so detailed right down to the texture on each brick and the real appearing grout lines

Here is the wall all done, and with the decor back on it.
I am so in love and I feel like this design can go with so many different decor styles from farmhouse to glam to soft and feminine decor to eclectic and masculine Industrial.
So soft and subtle but with big impact!! This little wall makes my entry feel so airy and grounded now! If I ever wish to change it up I can just paint over this decor ink. No edges.

Obviously each wall will be different in how long it takes to stamp, and by no means is there ever a timeline when being creative. Please have fun and enjoy the process when re-creating your walls.

3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Ava Blake Creations

• Barbara

The wall looks LOVELY 😊

my question is, the stamp looks so BIG .was it difficult, making sure you get a complete print each time?

• Kelli

Where can I buy the wall stamp and ink.. is it available in canada

• Kelly johnson

Can you do this with basement cement walls?