Ava Blake Creations
Ava Blake Creations
  • Canada

Brick Wall STAMPING and This One in Under 30 Minutes!

$75

I have this little plain entry wall that needed something! A Brick Stamp made for furniture and walls? YES PLEASE! I stamped my wall in under 30 minutes! Read on to see how!
brick wall stamping and this one in under 30 minutes
I ordered the new 12" x 12" brick stamp into my little DIY & Supply Studio but was hesitant on what it would look like on the wall because I assumed it would have blank areas on the brick. I loaded it with ink and stamped it on a piece of paper to see and WOW...mind blown! Every single piece of brick has depth and shading on it making it appear textured. I shall stamp my wall...

Here is the 12" x 12" Brick Stamp, the Decor Ink I used to stamp the wall and the foamie pad to load the ink.
I have this little entry wall. It measures 6ft wide by 9ft tall. The entire entry is all walls with light grey color. It just never flowed properly to me....and no matter what I tried to decorate this wall with it still appeared boring! YES, this is the wall I shall stamp...

I started on the bottom part of the wall above the baseboard so that I could make sure it was going in a straight line. I loaded the stamp with ink and stamped the wall just like I would stamp paper...BAM, just like that! I continued on stamping and reloading the stamp until the wall was done...approx 20 minutes.

Here is a time lapse video to see me in action...of course I didn't prepare for this video. I let my excitement take over and I literally started the video and began stamping the wall with no prep, like taking the nails out etc!! In the video my kids interrupted no less then 20 times, some of their friends came over, I had to find a hammer to remove nails mid way through, then I had to find a chair then a ladder....hahahaha but you get the idea!!

The stamp is so detailed right down to the texture on each brick and the real appearing grout lines

Here is the wall all done, and with the decor back on it.
I am so in love and I feel like this design can go with so many different decor styles from farmhouse to glam to soft and feminine decor to eclectic and masculine Industrial.
So soft and subtle but with big impact!! This little wall makes my entry feel so airy and grounded now! If I ever wish to change it up I can just paint over this decor ink. No edges.

Obviously each wall will be different in how long it takes to stamp, and by no means is there ever a timeline when being creative. Please have fun and enjoy the process when re-creating your walls.
Ava Blake Creations

• Pamela

Has anyone else tried using paint instead of ink with their stamp? How did it turn out? Any tips or guides?

• Lle26604462

Where else can I purchase this... Amazon is out.......

Help!!🤔

• Anna

Can the stamp be used with regular wall paint?

• Cindy

This looks amazing...I am going to try this project.

• Jessie

So very pretty, its funny, you sound like me.. when I'm excited about a project.. stay outta my way, I'm gonna do it come hell or high water ! LOL