Knelso18
Knelso18
  • Tutorial Team
  • Zimmerman, MN

Easy Under Cabinet Lighting and Hidden Cords

$70

We have a pretty big counter area and lots of cabinets. The lighting has always been difficult. We have thought about under cabinet lighting, but I thought the cords would drive me nuts! I like organized mess.
Then one night the solution came to me... white duct tape to hide the cords. Tape them to the white bottoms of cabinets.
ordered under cabinet lights from Amazon (a coupon blog I follow showed some
easy under cabinet lighting and hidden cords
Lights and tape... all you need beside the screwdriver.
Here is what they looked like under my cabinet with clear packing tape... not my favorite.
Here is with no tape and extra cords just hanging. Do not want that at all.
Used white duct tape to cover holes too (we used to have an under cabinet DVD player, so holes still there)
Here's a view from under the cabinet with the wires covered by the white duct tape.
Looks so clean and not as noticeable. And the duct tape will hold!
Dark corner... hard to see right?
Ignore the Messy counter but see how lit up it is...
Bought 2 sets as we have the sink separating the cabinetS. Worked perfectly. And such wonderful light!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 10, 2018 10:55 PM - More info

3 questions on this project