Is Cleaning Vinegar content stronger than just regular vinegar?

+10
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 20, 2018
    I use regular,but here is a article https://www.homehints.org/heinz-cleaning-vinegar/
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 20, 2018
    Cleaning vinegar is much stronger.
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jan 20, 2018
    White vinegar which is usually used for cleaning is higher in acidity than apple cider vinegar.
  • Judy Judy on Jan 20, 2018
    I use Vinegar, and I have never heard of CLEANING Vinegar. Keep asking, for someone may know. There was a nurse last week, that gave hints to use, so I would hope she can help you. J.
    • May May on Jan 20, 2018
      Yes, you can get Cleaning Vinegar at the detergent aisle in stores. I ran out of Cleaning Vinegar so wondering if I could use white vinegar as substitute and also not sure what ratio to mix with water.

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 20, 2018
    for food vinegar the acidity is 5%, cleaning vinegar can be 10% to 30% and up wards. don't drink the stuff, treat it as a poison. cleans really great...but do wear your rubber gloves. its clear like water so lock it up when kids are around.
    • See 1 previous
    • May May on Jan 20, 2018
      Thank you for sharing info. No kids, I'm a 59 yrs old senior.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 20, 2018
    Not necessarily. I got some from HD and it was 5% acidity, yet said cleaning vinegar.
  • Dfm Dfm on Jan 20, 2018
    i would not try to boil the vinager down to concentrate it it’s just plain nasty. Use the plain white vinegar and water in equal parts. Try to keep the area damp for as long as possible. Use a plastic scrubbie to help loosen the crud.
  • Gracie Gracie on Jan 20, 2018
    just use plain vinegar. It works great for cleaning.

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 21, 2018
    i would try a 50/50 mix water and vinegar and ad more vinegar if needed.