Old Dresser and Now It's a Wine Cabinet With Glass Holder.

I found this old dresser on the side of the road, found some awesome wine glass material and the two are now one in this re-purposed dresser into this wine rack. :)
old dresser and now it s a wine cabinet with glass holder, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
added two doors that I had on another old storage cabinet they were the perfect size, lucky me!!
Top modpodged material and added some trim to the top and four coats of urethane to protect the top from spills and stains.

• Mary Lake

Thank you :)

• Jack Day

This is definitely one of the best wine cabinet projects I've seen on this site. And the fabric you used just ties it all together!

• Mary Lake

@Jack Day Thank you!! Believe it or not, I found the material one day and didn't have a project for it, then I found this old dresser :) I'm hoping to sell it at the Stormville Flea Market at the end of May. You can google it to see the flea market if you'd like. Have a great day and thanks again :)