Katherine
Katherine
  • Clinton, TN

Flamingo Valentine Craft With Free Printable

$15

You tickle me pink free printable flamingo valentine card and DIY envelope tutorial with coloring card option.

Looking for a delightfully sweet Valentine’s Day card to send to your gal pals?
This flamingo valentine craft is the perfect choice! I teamed up with my friend Ann from The Creatologist to design this charming “You Tickle Me Pink” valentine. It is a super easy DIY that you will have fun making and
flamingo valentine craft with free printable
Here are the steps to make this charming Valentine’s Day card:

No. 1 Download the flamingo card printable and the DIY envelope template.

Head over to Pender & Peony to download your flamingo card! We also have a coloring card option for you to get really creative and choose your own colors. Additionally, you will want to download the DIY envelope template

No. 2 Print out the number of cards you need on a pretty woven white paper. There are 2 cards per page (8.5″ x 11″U.S. Letter). I used a cotton resume paper that I already had lying around.

No. 3 Print out the envelope template on card-stock.
No. 4 Cut the printable in half at 5 1/2″ and then fold it lengthwise.

No. 5 If you choose to color your own flamingo cards, use colored pencils or markers to color in the outlined design.
No. 6 Cut out the envelope template along the dash lines and use it to trace outlines on your 12″ x 12″ craft paper (2 envelopes per sheet).
No. 7 Cut the craft paper in half, following your outline and then cut out the top flap.
No. 8 Fold the envelope in thirds.  The fold lines are indicated by the dotted line on the template.
No. 9 Tie your envelope together with pretty ribbon or string. As a sweet addition you could add a treat or little toy inside!  You could also completely seal the envelope with a pretty pink Washi tape on the outside edges.
No. 10 Don’t forget to write a sweet message of friendship inside and you can address the front side of the envelope.  If you need to send these valentines through the post, slip each card inside a mailing envelope as the bow won’t go through the mail sorting machines.
Happy Valentine's Day!

• 12"x12" Card stock  (Joann)
  • Cotton wove paper  (Staples)
  • Pink and white yarn  (Joann)
Katherine

1 comment