What is the best way to keep your silver jewelry from tarnishing?

+11
I love jewelry but hate polishing silver. How can I enjoy my silver without all of the fuss?

• Rachel Arnold Rachel Arnold on Jan 21, 2018
    Vinegar
  • Nancy Walters Nancy Walters on Jan 22, 2018
    you Can BUy Silver cloth, And Make Your Own Tarnish Resistant Bags.
    Silver Queen.com Has Them. Sometimes On EBay, And I Guess Amazon
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Jan 22, 2018
    Keep it clean and dry by using cloths, cleansers, and jewelry bags. There are anti-tarnish bags that you can purchase for storage
  • Nun32489822 Nun32489822 on Jan 22, 2018
    look on the website you will find that placing your silver items on a sheet of silver foil with a little baking soda will do the trick eric
  • Ilene Ilene on Jan 22, 2018
    You can ppurchase silver storage fabric on line. Cut to fit your pieces. Note: Some silver jewelry looks best tarnished. With Antique pieces, cleaning the tarnish deminishes the value. Good luck!
  • Alice Alice on Jan 23, 2018
    I bought silver cloth at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Folded one side up, sewed the sides and had a bag. I ran rows of stitching spaced to accommodate my jewelry pieces and store the jewelry in it. When I travel, I roll it up and tuck it in the corner of my suitcase or even in my purse.
  • Chriss Grijak Chriss Grijak on Jan 23, 2018
    A piece of white chalk placed in your jewelry box will keep your jewelry tarnish free!
  • Mom22666877 Mom22666877 on Jan 23, 2018
    I've always had great results by placing a piece of chalk with my silver jewelry. It seems to keep the moisture away from the piece. Make sure the jewelry is dry before you store it away. Perhaps, wipe it off with a soft cloth.
  • DAWNA DANSBY DAWNA DANSBY on Jan 24, 2018
    There really is no way. just continue polishing!
  • Em Em 6 days ago

Buy a jewelers cloth. Really simple to give it a quick cleaning. One side contains a soft rough cleaner and the other side wipes off the tarnish. Takes not time at all. Also they make a dip for jewelry. Just toss it in wait a few seconds, rinse and dry with a soft cloth.