Wanted to share my recent design

from when we bought our house the kitchen had great cabinets but was dark and there was no backsplash. So I white washed the cabinets and it brightened it up a lot but it was still missing the backsplash. So I made one! I used rough cut Latice boards, cut them with a miter saw in various length, stained them a dark walnut, used a construction glue to put them up, I also use the air gun to add extra hold.
wanted to share my recent design
Before with bare wall.
wanted to share my recent design
Cut and staining various lengths of Latice boards.
wanted to share my recent design
Gluing and nailing up the boards. Using the various lengths gives feel of brick work.
wanted to share my recent design
Finished wall.

• Jan Saeler

What color stain do u use?

• Carolyn Dina

I would love to know the name of the color of you counter top! Can you give me a idea as to the colors involved?

Carolyn

• Sherlea777

I loose this look. I’m getting ready to paint my kitchen cabinets an off white. I have a built in hutch that has this design. It will also be white. Once it’s all painted I am going to try my luck doing this. I collect Roosters and would love to know how you got the rooster or did you make it. Wish me lunch. lol