How do you reverse a contractors failed attempt at flagstones?

A contractor said he knew what he was doing when laying flagstones, with cement. It is not right, and now I am trying To think of a creative way to hide the mess without having to take it all out. It is a landing area off the backdoor of the house. Now it has some areas that are cracked, the edging is not finished off, and I was wondering if there was a sealer or a product I could use to keep it together or prevent more cracking?

• Ken Ken on Jan 25, 2018
    That would be a great product to have but the only permanent fix for concrete that I know is to do it right in the first place. Caulking and sealers may buy you a little time.
  • Can you post a photo so we can see what you have to work with? You might receive better suggestions as to how to fix.
  • Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Jan 25, 2018
    if you can't get him to 'fix' it -- you'll have to remove them, clean off all the old concrete, relevel/pack the foundation and start over ...
    • Lisa O'Meara Lisa O'Meara on Jan 25, 2018
      Hahahaha, “If you can get him to fix it”, that’s funny.
      i think I will frame in the area, and will fill in with landscape rock. It is too much to take it all out and clean each one off.
      Thanks for your response tho.