DIY Valentine's Day Scarf Wreath - All With Dollar Store Items!

$4

I love having a variety of wreaths for our front door, but sometimes it's hard to find a wreath idea that isn't the typical deco mesh or grapevine wreath.

This one is a little different and a lot easier to make. Plus it's cheap. I bought all the materials for $4!

diy valentine s day scarf wreath all with dollar store items
All you will need is a heart wreath frame and 2-3 scarves. I used 3 scarves. 2 to wrap around the frame and 1 to make the bow. You could also use a ribbon to make a bow or you could go a completely different route and add a little sign to your wreath.
Start at the bottom of your heart frame and tie a knot around one of the pieces of the frame. Then begin wrapping your scarf around the entire frame. If you scarf has a special pattern that you want to face a certain direction, make sure you begin wrapping your scarf in the direction you want.
Here you can see how I wrapped it around the frame. I tried to keep the scarf from bunching together as I wrapped it so that it would cover 1 half of the frame.

When you get to the end of your scarf, tie another knot or wrap it around another piece of the frame and tuck the edges under the wrapped area.
Do the entire process again with your second scarf, tucking in the ends when you are all done.

You could also glue down your scarves instead. I chose to knot it so that if I ever wanted to, I could reuse the scarves and/or the heart frame.
To finish off my wreath, I took my last scarf and wrapped it around a bottom part of the frame about 5 times, tied a knot in it and then made bow.

Then hang up your wreath however you prefer!

Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom