DIY Pallet Art

I am taking a somewhat unique approach to pallet art. I am supplying a local amateur art studio with "pallet" painting canvases. People can now paint their own pallet art without the need for hammers and saws!
Paint your own pallet art without a hammer!!
The "regular" art evening allows those who wish to paint on redeemed pallet wood to do so! Each pallet canvas has its own unique character.
Some like darker with richer grains...
Because the individual pieces are "biscuit joined" the backs are flat and smooth just like the front. This makes hanging on a wall simple!
Some like mid-tones....
And some like the lighter wood colors for their art project. Each "canvas" has an exact number of coats of water based poly to make the artists brush and paint apply correctly.....
The studio artist make sure that the amateur artists reach their full potential working with the pallet canvases! A beautiful wall hanging or convert into a table top. Custom sizes available as the starter size is 24" x 18".
I also offer the service of mounting the pallet art on table frames of the same hue of wood as the canvas. The tops receive multiple coats of poly to protect the art. It is amazing how the grain of the wood accents the art so well and the poly really makes the colors pop!!

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning

• Rene Patton

How do you put the wood together? Im an Artist and would like to try this ,THANKS

• MM

My daughter is an artist and made her own for a performance piece where it needed to be hung horizontally from the ceiling. I later reused it and made this :-)

, This piece of wood or plaque was made by my daughter for an art performance I repurposed it

• RedeemWood Doug

Hey Rene....! A lot of work the way I do it because I like the wood to be flat on both the front and the back (no wood slats holding it all together). I table saw the edges straight on the twisted pallet wood and then use a jointer and #20 biscuits and Titebond wood adhesive to join the sides of the pieces together. Clamp and let dry overnight..simple!... You can see more on my Facebook page at "Redeemwood Doug" where I post and sell these canvases all over the USA. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006599358704

• Jessica Serrano-Gregg

I love when people are soooo creative. Yes, you can and did reinvent the pallet! They have become something that nobody ever gives two thoughts over... Just a piece of wood put together to ship things and move them by fork lift lol...... Then you come along and make them a piece of art in their own right... It's just a nice bonus to have them hand painted! Now, can you or would you sell just the pallet? I just like it as is... I'd like to maybe hang it up in the foyer and add some hooks on it ( only vintage lol) and make a beautiful place to hang up our coats and purses!