How do you remove moisture between 2 panes if window glass?

+6
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 27, 2018
    You can't remove the water between the glass in Thermopane windows. The seal has broken that keeps the air between the windows and let moisture in. Call a window company to see if they can fix it or if it needs to be replaced.
  • Mes28120126 Mes28120126 on Jan 27, 2018
    This cannot be done! You need to replace the double pane section. Call a local glass company, it would be preferable to call one who sells the brand name of your windows to get a better replacement.
  • Jamie Jamie on Jan 27, 2018
    You can't. that means that the seal has been broken between the two glasses. If vinyl replacement windows you would have to take to a professional window store and have them fix the broken seal. or call manufacturer. 30yr experience home repair, JR
  • Dave Dave on Jan 27, 2018
    I had the same problem, so was able to get the one panel out and bring it down to glass company myself. It saved me a house call, I put temporary cardboard over opening. The others who answered this are right you can't repair double or triple pane windows, but maybe you can save some on house call.
  • William William on Jan 27, 2018
    I agree with everyone. I know Ace Hardware sells double pane glass panels and they also install.
  • Barb Barb on Jan 27, 2018
    The seal vacuum is broken, then it going to needed to be replaced, I had this same problem and the seal just seem to keep doing this and I’m thinking of not getting the gas in between.