Ideas for disposable bed cloths.

+9
The cloths are used to line the bed. If you have any ideas please share them. I would like to thank you in advance for the tips.
q ideas for disposable bed cloths
  • Bonnie Bonnie on Jan 29, 2018
    *Donate them to daycares/nursing homes.
    *Put one on your kitchen countertop when you work with messy, drippy things, then roll it up and throw it away!
    *If you do crafts or small painting jobs, use one to catch paint drips.
    *Put them under plants. I overwinter some of my plants inside and I use them to catch any water that might leak or spill.
    That's just a few things I can think of off the top of my head.
  • Shay Johnson Shay Johnson on Jan 29, 2018
    T hank you. I will use one today when I make my bath bombs. I would not have thought of that. Very nice. Have a good day.
  • Mogie Mogie on Jan 29, 2018
    Donate to animal shelters.
  • Carol Carol on Jan 30, 2018
    I gave mine to the church. They use them in the nursery as changing pads. It saves a lot of beding.
  • Mogie Mogie on Jan 31, 2018
    We all need to share our excess with those in need.
  • Cheryl Blackman Cheryl Blackman on Jan 31, 2018
    You talking about what we called blue chucks? or disposable pads. ? I raise pups in the spring so I use them in the whelping box over the cloth pads to save to laundry and cut the in 3rd to line Isnide my. Itches panies or studs pants so I don't have to wash as often during heat cycles but can keep the clean and dry.

• Pat Ruge Pat Ruge on Feb 02, 2018
    I use them as a small tarp for my crafting. With the plastic side up, it catches paint, glue and plaster spills - then wraps up for easy disposal. But I agree with others who suggest donating them perhaps to a senior citizen center or local thrift shop. I have seen them at various garage sales, they do go pretty cheep - 6-10/$1.
  • Adrienne Knight Adrienne Knight on Mar 29, 2021

I use them under my flower pots to catch the water

• Deb K Deb K on Jul 04, 2021

Hello, you can use them under mats in the porch during rainy weather, or on a dog bed, or under your bathmat. Even in the car during rainy weather on the seats and floor mats