Shaving Cream Hacks To Help Your Home!

103K Views
There are a lot of shaving cream hacks out there, and I have put some of those to the test and some I tried on my own. Here are the results of the shaving cream challenge!

Time: 5 MinutesCost: $1Difficulty: Easy
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
 Stainless Steel Appliances - It is said you can clean them with shaving cream.  I put this to the test...

I cleaned my microwave, my dishwasher, and my oven surface with shaving cream.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
I learned not all stainless steel appliances are created equally.  While it cleaned my oven and microwave well with no trouble.  My dishwasher was a different story. 
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
 It did indeed clean it up nicely, but I was left with some streaks.  What that meant is that my dishwasher stainless steel just needed an additional step which was to moisturize it with some olive oil - perfect after that!
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
It works great to clean your glass and tile back splashes.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
It also works great to clean your glass cook top, it would also work well on a range.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Got a squeaky door?  Spray on a little shaving cream, rub in, move the door a bit, and the squeak is gone!
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Put a little bit on your jewelry, rub it with a toothbrush, rinse it off and your rings will sparkle.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Use it in your bathroom to clean your shower doors and tile.  It works like scrubbing bubbles.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Use it in your car to defog and clean your windows.  This also works on any glass.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Use it to clean upholstery in your car.  Cleans spots, and just wipes up the seats in general.  Spray it on and wipe up with a damp cloth.  This will also work on suede couches!
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
It works great as a spot cleaner.  Spray a little shaving cream onto the spot.  Rub it in with a damp cloth or sponge.  Let dry over night.  The next day vacuum over the spot and it'll be gone!  If you have a tough spot you have have to repeat the steps a few times.  
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Use it to shine your chrome and brass faucets on your sinks, showers, and tubs.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Use it to clean and defog your mirrors.
  • shaving cream hacks to help your home
Got paint on your hands, use some shaving cream to get it off.  Simply rub your hands together with the shaving cream, wipe off with a cloth, and it'll be gone.

I ran out of spaces here to show you all the before and after shots ... (there are only 15 posts slots for us & one will be for the video I made with Hometalk.)

Please stop by my blog  -    Chas' Crazy Creations    to see the rest as well as more cleaning and organizing, creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of June 16, 2018 11:17 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Chas