How do I make a cat wheel or update the one I already have?

+6
How do I make a cat wheel or update the one I already have that has flaws
q cat wheel
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Feb 03, 2018
    Repair the flaws?????????
  • Connie Quine Connie Quine on Feb 03, 2018
    I would like one too! What materials are yours made of? Looks great to me!
  • Bonnie Bonnie on Feb 03, 2018
    It would help to know what the flaws are.
  • DORLIS DORLIS on Feb 03, 2018
    DOES YOUR CAT LIKE IT? I HAVE 3 AND HARLEY ESPECIALLY GETS SO WOUND UP IF HE CANNOT GO OUTSIDE. HE AGGREVATES THE GIRLS AND ME TO NO END.
  • Sandy Slade Sandy Slade on Feb 03, 2018
    Hi, I have never seen a cat wheel before. Can you tell me how you made it the first time please. Thank you
  • Donna Hamsher Donna Hamsher on Feb 03, 2018
    This wheel is from One Fat Cat ...
    The wheel goes wigglely wobbly probably because Baby is a pretty big cat and it moves ... this is the flaw ...
    Most of the other cat wheels that are stable and work correctly are made in Europe and they’re hard to get unless you go over there and pick one up ...
    Also need to train your cat to use it, generally they just won’t do it, hey who likes to exercise, so you have to make it Fun ...
  • William William on Feb 03, 2018
    Repair/update the one you have. More videos if you click on the link if you want to make one.

Great idea I would like to attach it to the wall, the material that it’s made with is plastic so I don’t know how I’d be able to attach a plastic to some sort of wood board