DIY Metal Leaf Bedroom Wall Art

$20

It's great to be inspired by art and decor you see in stores and magazines. But it's also a lot of fun to figure out a way to DIY a project you see as well.
Inspired by art I saw in a high end store, this metal leaf wall art was inexpensive and quick to create.
diy metal leaf bedroom wall art
It's super simple to create this modern and fun wall art.
diy metal leaf bedroom wall art
To begin, find an inexpensive faux plant or leaf that you like, and a canvas that fits your wall space.
diy metal leaf bedroom wall art
Next, take apart the plant until you have individual leaves and spray paint them in your favorite metallic paint.
diy metal leaf bedroom wall art
When your leaves are completely dry, simply hot glue them onto the canvas.
I chose to use many leaves in a single line.

diy metal leaf bedroom wall art
You can make yours as modern and eclectic as you'd like, it's all about your and your design style.
This is wall art that anyone can create!
Molly - Just a Little Creativity

• PJG.

The canvas pictured is white. Yours is a beautiful rich bown. What did you use to cover the canvas? Paint? Paper? Cloth?

Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Pjg

• PJG.

Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Pjg

• I actually used a black canvas that I found at the store. But it would be easy enough to just paint a white canvas black or wrap black or any color fabric around a white one.

• PJG.

Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Pjg

• Teresa

So simple, and so visual. Go job.
  • Carol Marszalek

I recently trimmed our sago palms and toyed with doing just this! They would be perfect mounted on some paints plywood and mounted on my patio wall! Glad to see what they will look like in advance! Week done!