Outdoor shelf ideas?

+4
I have this unique shelf that I have decorated for Christmas and the fall but would love some creative ideas for the Summer. Flower pots? It is sitting on my front verandah of my house. Thanks!
q outdoor shelf ideas
q outdoor shelf ideas
  • Pascale Nguyen Pascale Nguyen on Feb 03, 2018
    It would make a beautiful vertical garden. Use top backdrop as a trellis.
  • Lorraine Morris Lorraine Morris on Feb 03, 2018
    Plants. Plants. Plants
    Plants. PLants. Plants
  • Emily Emily on Feb 03, 2018
    You have a very nice porch and I would definitely keep the stand. Put real plants on it, maybe some ivy because that twines so nicely. If there is room I would also place a chair facing the house, then another one facing the street sort of like a tete a tete! Although very different in style etc. I too have a porch stand I decorate according to season.
  • Patricia Patricia on Feb 03, 2018
    Thanks for the great ideas. I have been told a few times to use ivy or something that trails. Your porch looks great. I just moved here recently and received the stand from friends so I haven't decorated it yet for summer. I live in Canada.....cold and lots of snow in Winter. Ha ha
    Only plants and flowers that are tough and hardy
    like a cactus arrangement on one shelf. Many to choose from. And short flowers like hardy daisies and their counter parts. Leave the 3rdshelf for your glass or coffee cup. Don’t. Forget a comfortable chair with a colorful pillow to sit on and enjoy your flowers and your A M quiet time
    lorraine morris