Courtney Killpack
Courtney Killpack
  • Kaysville, UT

Easter and Spring Succulent Terrarium From FrySauceandGrits.com

One of my favorite things is to bring the outdoors in. We love plants in our family and anyway I can add a bit of greenery in our house, I'm all for it. That's why I thought it would be really fun to create a seasonal terrarium where I add things to it during each holiday to make it festive.
easter and spring succulent terrarium from frysauceandgrits com, easter decorations, seasonal holiday d cor
How I made my terrarium: Put a 2" layer of rocks at the bottom, layer 1/4-1/2" of charcoal, 2" layer of dirt, dig holes for the plants, press down the soil around the plants to make them more stable, wet moss with a mister, and break it up and place it on top of soil and in and around the plants. Water once every two weeks and make sure it gets some indirect light.
This succulent and moss filled terrarium is low maintenance. You only need to water every two weeks.
I love this gold cotton tail bunny.
Courtney Killpack

1 comment