How to clean toilet ring

+4
how much of the citric acid

• DesertRose DesertRose on Feb 04, 2018
    I use 2 cups of white vinegar and let it soak over night.
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Feb 04, 2018
    Here's a video that explains it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7aspVAagxk
  • Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Feb 04, 2018
    Tang - koolaid internet recommendations did not work for my toilet hard water stains/ ring.
    My solution was the pumice stick. This is excellent way to remove stains and rings in the toilet. When commercial toilet cleaners fail -this is my go to. Great for thick crusted calcium mineral build up that the toilet waterbowl collcts.
    They are found at my local Walmart for less than two dollars -good for multiple uses. Be sure to follow the use instructions, soaking the pumice stone in water for a few minutes. While the stone is soaking, grab your toilet brush and splash water up around the ring. Note: It’s very important to keep both the stone and the surface wet while cleaning to avoid scratching your porcelain.

• Ursula Freer Ursula Freer on Feb 04, 2018
    I was hoping for an easier a trick. Pumice is hard on the porcelain bowl.
    Thanks!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 04, 2018
    plain coke will also work