Idea for 50 year anniversary table decorations?

+5
  • K K on Feb 05, 2018
    check out Oriental Trading Company online for lots of affordable ideas. 50 years = golden anniversary, so that would be a good start as a color theme. You could do balloons, mesh netting or table runners, etc. Check them out.
    A friend of mine used them for her tropical themed wedding & saved about $3000 over party store prices.
  • Ma Ma on Feb 05, 2018
    I agree with both of these suggestions. Think Golden Anniversary. I had mini candybar wrappers printed for my parents party. They were a huge hit. Anything you can personalize I treasured. Have fun!
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 06, 2018
    I'm a sucker for black and white photos
  • Suzan Suzan on Feb 06, 2018
    An inexpensive table decoration option: baby’s breath in clear jar vases. Lightly spray glue the flowers and sprinkle with gold glitter. Finish with a gold ribbon bow. You could add picturges of your parents in gold frames to each table. Many of these supplies can be bought at a dollar store.
  • Emily Emily on Feb 06, 2018
    My family has celebrated many of these (in fact we went to a 60th last year!) Not a center piece . . . but the best thing is one of those videos of photographs of the couple together!

• Emily Emily on Feb 06, 2018
    Shoshana, I love that collage! It would be great for so many occasions!