How to REMOVE Hard Water Stains on Your Windows or Shower Glass!

$2

I have a MAGIC ingredient to REMOVE the hard water stains from your windows and shower door glass!
how to remove hard water stains on your windows or shower glass
Hard Water Stains BEFORE then AFTER.
This is our outdoor sliding glass door. It gets overspray from the misters we have on our patio. If you have hard water in your area then you know what I'm talking about.
This sounds crazy but Coconut Oil removes hard water stains?! I learned this years ago from a lady that did home cleaning. You could also use Lemon Oil, but for some reason I couldn't find it in my area. I read the ingredients and basically it is mineral oil and lemon essence. So I melted about a half of a cup of coconut oil, 10 drops of lemon oil and 5 drops of peppermint oil. I don't think the essential oils are completely necessary, but that is what she told me so that is what I did!
Put the oils in a small glass container and warm it up for about 1 minute in the microwave or saucepan.
I used a bar towel from Target. You can pick them up in a 3 pack. They are cotton but they don't have lint. It makes me feel better than using paper towels.
Once you have melted the oil, you will dip the towel into the oil and start to put it on the window in circular motions.
This is the part in the process where you will think, "OH NO! This oil will never come off, this was a terrible idea!" Hang in there. Using a NEW CLEAN white towel start buffing it off. Engage your core and get some exercise for the day!
I finished up with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water warmed up for 1 minute.

This is the AFTER photo! No hard water stains, no oily finish! Not only does it look amazing, it should repel future water stains. Try this on your shower doors also!
ThriftDee

• Pam Melton

I tried it. We have very badly stained shower doors in a beach home. The water is hard and with lots of natural salt. It did not work on this. Any suggestions??