How to REMOVE Hard Water Stains on Your Windows or Shower Glass!

$2

I have a MAGIC ingredient to REMOVE the hard water stains from your windows and shower door glass!
Hard Water Stains BEFORE then AFTER.
This is our outdoor sliding glass door. It gets overspray from the misters we have on our patio. If you have hard water in your area then you know what I'm talking about.
This sounds crazy but Coconut Oil removes hard water stains?! I learned this years ago from a lady that did home cleaning. You could also use Lemon Oil, but for some reason I couldn't find it in my area. I read the ingredients and basically it is mineral oil and lemon essence. So I melted about a half of a cup of coconut oil, 10 drops of lemon oil and 5 drops of peppermint oil. I don't think the essential oils are completely necessary, but that is what she told me so that is what I did!
Put the oils in a small glass container and warm it up for about 1 minute in the microwave or saucepan.
I used a bar towel from Target. You can pick them up in a 3 pack. They are cotton but they don't have lint. It makes me feel better than using paper towels.
Once you have melted the oil, you will dip the towel into the oil and start to put it on the window in circular motions.
This is the part in the process where you will think, "OH NO! This oil will never come off, this was a terrible idea!" Hang in there. Using a NEW CLEAN white towel start buffing it off. Engage your core and get some exercise for the day!
I finished up with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water warmed up for 1 minute.

This is the AFTER photo! No hard water stains, no oily finish! Not only does it look amazing, it should repel future water stains. Try this on your shower doors also!

Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
ThriftDee

• Pam Melton

I tried it. We have very badly stained shower doors in a beach home. The water is hard and with lots of natural salt. It did not work on this. Any suggestions??

• Grandma MiMa

This worked a bit, but still had some hard water stains so I used the 2 cups white vinegar (heated up) and a few squirts of dawn platinum to finish the job! I added jet dry to hot rinse bucket) and I'm very happy with the shiny, no water stain results, especially on the windows with my flower boxes. Thank you!

• Lailasultani

We have doubled windows n they r stained from the rain. How would u recommend to clean it?