What are some ways to get rid of rats/mice ~WithOut Poisons/Traps?

+8

• V Smith V Smith on Feb 08, 2018
    You can catch them alive in a Have-a-Heart trap and set the free outside so that they can come back of better go to someone else house to be killed.
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Feb 08, 2018
    None that we not keep them from coming back. You will need to find any little hole on the outside of your house that they can get in by. Close them up so that they have no way into the house. They don't like the odor of mint if that helps. The only way to rid the inside of your hose is to live trap them and move them a long ways away or using snap traps, or sticky traps. If you use poison you risk they dying in the walls or ceilings that you can't gain access to easily and they smell horrible when they rot.
  • I use no kill traps then take them down the road where they have access to water and let them go. If you live in the city, a bit harder to do.
  • Suzan Rayneene Black Suzan Rayneene Black on Feb 08, 2018
    Hi I got rid of my mice by mixing water and a hundred percent peppermint oil weather essential or aromatherapy. I just mixed it in a spray bottle and sprayed it all over my furniture in the corners of cabinets on carpet, if you like the smell of peppermint oil it would be a good thing to try I know it got rid of mine I live in a camper and they can easily get in
    • Helga Helga on Feb 08, 2018
      Thank you. I already use peppermint /oil for other things. And I like the use of mint as another kind person above suggested.
  • Le' Le' on Feb 08, 2018
    My answer.......I got two cats .....then don't overfed them with cat food.....then they will be after anything that moves.
  • Vicki Moore Vicki Moore on Feb 08, 2018
    Suzan, how much water and how much oil?