11 Brilliant Ways to Organize With Cooling Racks

$10

Check out these cooling rack hacks to get yourself totally organized!

Grab a cooling rack, some E6000, a dollar store chalk board, & some S hooks & create a great organizer! Use this to place notes, appointments, reminders & your keys!

The great thing about using a cooling rack is you can attach notes with both clips & magnets.

Weave burlap in & out of the cooling rack & place on top of a mini easel. Add a clip & some recipes for this adorable recipe holder!
Hang a cooling rack by two command hooks in your bedroom or inside your closet to organize sunglasses, scarves, jewelry & more!

You can also organize your kitchen using this same hack. Get some S hooks & hang cooking utensils, measuring cups & more!

Attach 4 strong Command Hooks, or 4 hooks under your cabinets.
Next, place the cooling rack onto the hooks & add S hooks to create a clutter free mug organizer!
Next time you're at the dollar store pick up bin & place a cooling rack inside to organize all the loose tupperware lids floating around in your cabinets for easy access!
Grab a few cooling racks and bend them to create this great spice rack!
Attach to the wall with hooks or strong Command Hooks.

(Inspired by The Stonybrook House - ).
With some clips, Command Hooks & a few wire mesh pencil holders you can create this versatile organizer!

Use it to organize your make up in your bedroom or hold tooth brushes or other toiletries in your bathroom.

(Inspired by: LifeAt50&Beyond).
Or use it to organize your pens and pencils above your desk!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Check out this video for more instructions!

15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!

• Pat26109832
    Pat26109832

Where can I find the S- hooks?
    • Sandy
      Sandy

Any hardware store, Walmart,Home Depot and Lowe's all carry them. Also Tractor supply stores.

• Christine Morrison Roundy
    Christine Morrison Roundy

I love the under cabinet idea but I’m confused on how the command hooks are placed. is there a pic i can see that shows how they are placed to hold the rack?
    • Arjumand farhana
      Arjumand farhana

See the circled command hook in the picture. Its stuck to the underside of the rack with the hooks inward

• Marici Kussumi
    Marici Kussumi

😎 Cool

• Olivia
    Olivia

Guys, I'm really excited today and this is so unbelievable . I just recovered my stolen block chain E-wallet from a fake online investment company. Actually, i lost the crypto E-wallet 2017 living it with accumulated 8BTC, it was my business savings and investment and it was all gone due to my foolishness and this period was the worst and scary times of my life and it really broke me down. Still, i never give-up on asking more questions from friends and families. But early last year, after speaking with Jason, a good friend of mine, he introduced me to a red-hat hacker. i tried him and, this guy is a wizard and a guru. he's good at anything concerning hack, credit fix up, recovering of lost family account/entitlement/inheritance, tracing/finding of missing family member and tracking of any kind. isn't this Amazing! I must say Astra is a God sent to me and many others out there. he helped me hijacked and recover back my stolen block chain account, with the total estimated and accumulated 16BTC from 8BTC. you can message me and let me help you connect Oliviahorman @ /aol./ com