How to hang a print lower than the hook

+6
Hello, my bathroom is all ceramic tile (walls) the previous owners had a big print therefore there is a big screw in the wall. I have the perfect print to put there but the screw is too high. Any ideas how I can tie my print lower and still look nice. I was thinking of big ribbon the same color as the print and have the ribbon hoding the print in sight. ??
q how to hang a print lower than the hook
  • Joh32156184 Joh32156184 on Feb 10, 2018
    How about a deco rope with fringed ends to be tied to the screw
  • Baxter Baxter on Feb 10, 2018
    You could remove the screw and patch the hole with some grout. Hang your picture with a command strip where you think it looks best.
  • Kim Kim on Feb 10, 2018
    I like your ribbon idea! I have also seen three prints, larger to smaller hung using one wide ribbon attached to the screw and hanging straight down. A bow was placed over the screw.
    😊
  • Slg24280492 Slg24280492 on Feb 10, 2018
    A friend of mine uses super strong Velcro strips. Seems to work for her and she says she just uses a flat razor knife if she needs to remove it from the tile.
  • PRESIDENTSAC PRESIDENTSAC on Feb 10, 2018
    Small chain, brass, bronze, chrome to complement the painting colour and style. HD,Lowe's etc.
  • Ro Ro on Feb 10, 2018
    try a command hook and forget about that screwy screw
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Feb 10, 2018
    I third the ribbon..done it many times and can't go wrong!