I enjoy checking out the information and DIY on Hometalk

+2
I enjoy checking out the information and DIY on Hometalk. I don't have a home like most of the projects that are giving but I do get suggestions for a lot of things. Thank you.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Feb 13, 2018
    Your very welcome! A lot of the things here may not work for where every one lives, especially if you are in a rental apartment, but some can be adapted to where you live. My home is not like a lot of the others either. I don't have huge rooms to change around like they do, but still gives ideas that may work. If we can help you adapt some of them, just ask! Most all of us have liked in places like rentals where change can't be permanent and remember what we did to make it better.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Feb 13, 2018
    That's fine,. If you don't have a problem at the time just ignore the email.

• thank you for being a part of the group!

• SandyG SandyG on Feb 13, 2018
    Glad you are enjoying the site. Sometimes I am like you, don't necessarily have a project in mind, but then I see something and think I would like to try it.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 14, 2018
    We love having you as part of this fantastic community!!