Adorable Hand Painted Children's Flower Table

$10

Pretty pink flowers makes even the dullest day feel better so grab some pink paint and a paint brush to make this cute children's table.
adorable hand painted children s flower table
I found the little table last year when I was at a  thrift store that was going out of business

It was incredibly beaten up (even the auction company closing out the store couldn't believe I wanted it, it was in such sad shape!) but I couldn't resist taking it home because of its unusual and striking shape.
To start, the table got two coats of pale pink paint. I used Fusion Mineral Paint in English Rose. The paint covered up the terrible surface beautifully and smoothed it out perfectly.
To highlight the lovely shape of the table once it was painted pink,  I mixed in some Red paint ( Fusion Mineral paint in Fort York Red) with the English Rose to make a lovely deep pink.  
The deep pink paint was used for all of the little details...

stripes around the legs and table top, polka dots to accentuate the flower shape...
and hand painted flowers to dress up the top.

I can't believe this is the same little beat up table that I picked up for next to nothing. This truly is an instance when paint gave this adorable table a second life.
To see more pictures and information about this makeover, visit the original Recreated Designs post...

• Vintage table  (Local shop)
  • Fusion Mineral Paint in English Rose  (Local Stockist)
  • Fusion Mineral Paint in Fort York Red  (Local Stockist)
Recreated Designs