Navy, Gold & Coral Master Bedroom

$150

From boring beige to wow! Using some paint and thrift store finds, we turned our bedroom into a bold and blue room we love!
The lamps were a thrift store find that I spray painted white and the lamp shades were Target clearance finds. Most of our bedroom was clearance, craigslist finds or thrifted. I hate to pay a lot of money as my taste changes and I'm not much for committing to anything for long.
Every room in our home was some shade of beige when we first purchased it. The bedroom was really just a bland box and I was ready for some color! The winner was Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore but all navy was a bit of an overload. I found the Shipibo stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils and knew it would be amazing with the navy walls!
The desk and chair were Craigslist and thrift store purchases. I painted the desk white and found the mirror at Target on clearance. I spray painted the mirror gold to give it more of a pop on the navy wall.
I found some nightstands at a thrift store, purchased some coral paint and gold rub n buff and transformed the nightstands into a fun punch of color for the bedroom. The brass head and foot board were a Craigslist find a few years ago when brass was still considered uncool. I liked it so I kept it brassy.

The Blooming Hydrangea