DIY BACKSPLASH INSTALLATIONS

$500

We transformed out drab kitchen into a beautiful white kitchen. The cabinets used to be in Oak finish, we painted it bright white to make our kitchen bright and spacious. We also replaced the backsplash to go with the color scheme that we are trying to achieve. It took a lot of work but it's all worth it.
diy backsplash installations
First we removed the switch plate covers. We covered the countertops to protect them from falling debris.
diy backsplash installations
We picked out a subway tiles that has a marble look to it. not only it saved us a lot of money. It also make the backsplash interesting and stylish at the same time.
diy backsplash installations
This is the finished kitchen. I love how it turned out. The white cabinets against the backsplash looks so pretty and not boring.
diy backsplash installations
This is the overall look in my kitchen. The walls are bluish gray which I wasn't going for. It was just so hard to picked out the proper gray paint. Anyways that ow;d be in the future DIY tho.
Watch the full video here.

• Ceramic Tile Backsplash  (Floor and Decor)
  • Manual Tile Cutter  (Home Depot)
Pretty Crafty Girl