Dining Room Makeover On a Budget

$800

I took a blah midcentury dining room that was begging for some character, and I gave it a very budget friendly face lift! I wanted to prove that not all face lifts have to be expensive or extensive! With a whole lot of thrifting and some DIY projects, this room transformed!

*Hi, I'm Jenn! I'm buy old, ugly & neglected houses and flip them by myself! Come follow along on this DIY journey at my blog, The

dining room makeover on a budget

The room had good bones...just no character. I wanted to showcase the amazing windows, dutch door, and wood floors!

dining room makeover on a budget

The only changes to the room- new paint, thrifted light fixture, and removing a door. Then it was time to stage! I picked up a $15 light, slapped some paint on the walls and the rest was left up to thrifted staging.

dining room makeover on a budget

The magic of staging did the rest! From a $20 rug, to thrfit store baskets, and even some Facebook Marketplace chairs, I think I did pretty good for my tight budget!

dining room makeover on a budget

If you want to see more pictures of this remodel, along with staging and design tips, check out my blog: The Bachelorette Pad Flip.

• Curtains  (Target)
  • Table  (Target)
The Bachelorette Pad Flip