Paint colors for outdoor wrought iron furniture

+6
I live in an old mill that was converted into apartments and we have a large patio area with a brownish-red brick water feature, grey steel beams overhead, and a grayish concrete floor. There are three round tables with four chairs for each that were originally painted black but they are now rusting and we want to paint them and also update the colors. Any ideas for colors that will still keep it a bit rustic looking? Thanks in advance!

• Sharon Sharon on Feb 23, 2018
    Dark Green looks great with old brick and concrete. I think the last stuff I painted with a Rustoleum enamel and it looked brand new. I did use a wire brush and steel wool to knock off the lose stuff and rust first. If they are super rusty, Rustoleum makes Rust Dissolver to remove it.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 23, 2018
    that is truly personal taste...what colors do you like....go with that
  • Patti Patti on Feb 23, 2018
    seafoam green, turquouse, pale pink, grey/plum.
  • Sage green, barn red, rusty orange, golden yellow.
  • Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Feb 23, 2018
    I love white on those!
  • Christy D. Assid Christy D. Assid on Feb 23, 2018
    Lemon yellow, light gray, and
  • Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Feb 23, 2018
    I think I would play off the brownish-red brick of the water feature and go with a color similar to that.
  • Fix It Jen Fix It Jen on Feb 24, 2018
    There are many options! My absolute favorite is the Hammered spray paint (or you can get it in a can) by Rustoleum. I like the dark bronze color.
  • Deb K Deb K on Feb 24, 2018
    You could do a bright red, or yellow to make them pop! Tremclad