Diaper Box Upcycle

I used an old diaper box, some sheets, and ribbon to create a beautiful storage solution for my linen closet.
diaper box upcycle, crafts, repurposing upcycling
I measured all sides of my box, including interior walls and the bottom. I laid out my sheet and started cutting to size.
Using my hot glue gun, I carefull glued along the edges, smoothing and keeping the pattern straight as I went. Then, I added two ribbon details.
I found cute metal tags at Hobby Lobby to keep my closet super organized.
Now, I just need my friends with babies to share all of their diaper boxes so my closet looks beautiful and organized.
I have all of the details and more photos in the blog post!
Kim @ Too Much Time On My Hands

• Kayla

I apologize if you got this question, but it seemed like I had to create an account to ask. I would like to add a picture from this post for a blog article I am writing on how to give products with such temporary uses like boxes, plastic bottles a new use and the importance of seeing something outside their original use. If I gave you credit and a link to this post, could I use a picture from this post?

• Barbara Whittington

Beautiful up-cycle! Looks pretty

• Jacqui

I have a lot of diaper boxes and am always looking for ideas. I like the idea of using fabric and organizing my linen closet and sewing/craft supplies with these sturdy boxes. Thank you for sharing.