Vintage Egg Beater Wind Chimes

The creative side of my brain has been feeling a little fried lately, so I decided to head out to the thrift store to see if I could scramble up an idea for a project.And lo and behold.... what did I find? A fabulous vintage egg beater.
vintage egg beater wind chimes, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling
I added some chandelier crystals for a little bling and used some glass bead as the hangers.
I used a thrifted set of measuring spoons as the chimes.
To see the complete post please pop over to my blog at http://www.thriftyrebel.com/2014/04/vintage-egg-beater-wind-chimes_21.html

Tuula @ Color Me Thrifty

• Desiree'

Tuula, It is really difficult when you have a loved one that passed away two years ago. Memories or things being passed down is a wonderful thing and to remember them. There are times we want to call our loved ones but cant. We all miss that because of the good times together. On the other hand I will find a way to put them up somehow. :-) My daughter saw her grandpa in my dining room I looked at her like huh? I said where? she pointed at it. She said he was wearing blue and saw his smile. Oh good grief hehehe never a dull moment. I cant see them but I can believe when she tells me but it kind of gave me a bit of warm chills though. Hence she is almost nine years old.

• Rosa Dominguez

ESA MUY PADRE EL ADORNO, ES CHIDO DAR VIDA A UN OBJETO QUE YA NO SIRVE Y HACERLO LUCIR

• Desiree'

Thank you for sharing with us on a simple thing to use for something that no longer can be used for the kitchen. I have inherited some of my dad's mom old roller pin, the hand mixer and something else but did not know where to put it because it is a bit too country for me but I may put it somewhere in my garage to remember my late dad. I even have the huge tea kettle that his mom used in her hey day. It is super old but no idea what to do with it yet. ;-)

• Tuula @ Color Me Thrifty

@Desiree' Sounds like your have some great things there. I love old rolling pins and have been collecting them. How wonderful to have these treasures passed down to you to remember them by.