Winter Gear Storage

$6

I needed a system to organize my winter gear. We have our coats hanging in the laundry room entry way but our hats, gloves, scarves ... they were a mess! Here is an easy and inexpensive way I have come up with to store our winter gear.

I bought 4 garbage cans from Dollar Tree (one for each family member).
I added chalkboard labels to each trashcan.  Any label would work, I just liked these and I found them at Dollar Tree as well.
I put each person's name on the label.
I placed each individuals hats, gloves/mittens, scarves, etc in their bin.
I placed Command Hooks on the wall above our coat hanging rack and above each person's coat.  I used Command hooks as I wasn't sure this system was going to work so I wanted to start with something temporary.  
I hung each basket up on the hooks above their jackets.  I was a little worried that they would fall off but they don't, they stay on quite nicely.
Here we are a year later and I'm still using them, the command hooks have been great so I haven't changed them.
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations