Winter Gear Storage

$6

I needed a system to organize my winter gear. We have our coats hanging in the laundry room entry way but our hats, gloves, scarves ... they were a mess! Here is an easy and inexpensive way I have come up with to store our winter gear.

I bought 4 garbage cans from Dollar Tree (one for each family member).
I added chalkboard labels to each trashcan.  Any label would work, I just liked these and I found them at Dollar Tree as well.
I put each person's name on the label.
I placed each individuals hats, gloves/mittens, scarves, etc in their bin.
I placed Command Hooks on the wall above our coat hanging rack and above each person's coat.  I used Command hooks as I wasn't sure this system was going to work so I wanted to start with something temporary.  
I hung each basket up on the hooks above their jackets.  I was a little worried that they would fall off but they don't, they stay on quite nicely.
Here we are a year later and I'm still using them, the command hooks have been great so I haven't changed them.
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Chas' Crazy Creations