Asked on Mar 1, 2018

Where can i buy wrenches to remove 10" table saw blade

Ted ThorntonJames V. JordanMagnoliaMemories
+11

I have a Task Forch 10” table top bench saw model BT2500W. In our move, I cannot find the wrenches to change the blade. A google search for Task Force it made reference to Rexon, LG Sourcing, and Tradesman. . I am looking for the two wrenches that are needed to change the saw blade. They are part numbers---Closed wrench is #09JK and the opened ended wrench is #0B3R

Thanks,
Frank

• MagnoliaMemories
    MagnoliaMemories

Hi Frank! You definitely did your research and I take it you're not near where you purchased the saw?
  • Sharon
    Sharon

Task Force is a Lowe's brand, 1-800-445-6937 is there general help number or text a message to 704-313-1818
  • 27524803
    27524803

Ebay is a possible source for the wrenches.... search by brand..as they usually use the same wrenches for all the same type of products...
  • Macysmom
    Macysmom

E Bay?
  • LINDA
    LINDA

Since Task Force is a Lowe's brand - have you gone into Lowe's with this question? Check it out if not, if you have, the only best place is the internet and most particularly E-Bay....my husband and I find almost EVERYTHING in those 2 places....good luck....I kknow how frustrating this can be....
  • MagnoliaMemories
    MagnoliaMemories

Hi again Frank. Here is the Lowe's Corporate Customer Service Phone Number.1 (800) 445-6937 I'm hoping they can help. I also noticed Home Depot is selling this saw now. Maybe another helpful outlet.
  • MagnoliaMemories
    MagnoliaMemories

Frank, my husband has a Ryobi Table Saw and he says a lot of times the wrenches can be used from other brands. I hope that helps.
    • Frank
      Frank

MagMem---sorry I did not see this last response. I thank you so much for your diligent work (& your husband also---I know his name is not also--lol) I am still looking-- Lowes, HD, Sears & Harbor freight were all a bust-- if you and hubby come up with any other ideas could you email instead of me keep checking back on this site--televisionbya@aol.com I hope you guys are having a nice summer--Frank Addvensky
  • James V. Jordan
    James V. Jordan

amazon

• Ted Thornton
    Ted Thornton
    Just now

Ask Lowes for the Manufacturer's customer service phone number or website. Task Force was a Lowes Store brand once upon a time.