Lavende
Lavende
  • Los Angeles, CA

5 Simple Steps for Starting Succulents

Growing succulents from a simple leaf or piece of a stem is so simple and a lot of fun. For the full instructions, visit http://www.lavendeandlemonade.com/2013/12/5-simple-steps-for-starting-succulents.html
5 simple steps for starting succulents, container gardening, flowers, gardening, succulents
Succulents have always intimidated me. With their alluring, exotic shapes, I always assumed they'd be expensive and terribly high maintenance. I am happy to report that I was absolutely wrong - succulents couldn't be easier!
I've started a whole collection of them, all from fallen pieces I've collected at local walking trails.
Growing succulents from a simple leaf or piece of a stem is so simple and a lot of fun. Here's how I've done it: http://www.lavendeandlemonade.com/2013/12/5-simple-steps-for-starting-succulents.html

Lavende

• Maureen haryett

can succulents be kept in the house over the winter. I just love them

• Mary

Yes mam. Look up succulent care for winters Canada. There are quite a few very talented succulent growers in Canada (= Hopefully you get this and can still enjoy them this winter. Blessings Mary

• Lyn Therese

Yes, they can be grown indoors. I live in Wisconsin and summer here is only 3-4 months long and winters are brutal. So I like to put my plants outside, under the eves of my home or anywhere that is dry and a little protected from downpours from our summer storms. When fall starts showing, I bring them inside to a sunny window. They survive just fine. They're pretty tough plants as long as you don't over water them...good luck from Wisconsin <3