Cami - The Crafting Nook
Cami - The Crafting Nook
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

DIY EASY RUSTIC TV CONSOLE TABLE

$50

This Rustic TV Console Table is one of those cases that I wanted to make for so long and always something got in the way. It’s my very first furniture piece ever. I can’t say how much I love it. It might not look like much but to me is a huge accomplishment since I wanted to start creating and working with wood so badly for such a long time. Since I’m crazy in love with the rustic/farmhouse style, I painted
diy easy rustic tv console table
On this post I’m sharing specifically how to assemble the rustic TV console table with a quick overview of the painting. I’ll be sharing soon the specific techniques I used on another post otherwise this post would be painfully long.
diy easy rustic tv console table
This rustic tv console table is SO insanely easy to put together. I had something so different in mind when I started this project. We had recently moved to a new apartment and we had NO furniture. I wanted to make our TV console table myself. But we end up buying everything for this project you see now. Things can change so fast but still get something extraordinary. 
diy easy rustic tv console table
The assembling itself took me about an hour to complete. The painting was another thing. It took me about two days between coats and drying time to get the best finish possible.
diy easy rustic tv console table
Once done you will love it. Just decorate and make it yours!!!!

Jump over to the blog for a full tutorial and learn how to make it!!!!
Cami - The Crafting Nook

• Sandra Richcreek

what size crates did you use and how wide was the top.

• Cami - The Crafting Nook

Sorry, I made a mistake, gave one measure in cm, I'm sorry! the crates are 19"X15"X11". Geez what a mistake LOL. I'm sorry about that!. Now the size makes sense! The total height is 25". Hope this helps!

Hugs

• Sandra Richcreek

how tall including wheels. The crates I found were 18 inches tall

• Muriel J Moore

I might be able to do this! The crates are often on sale at Michael's! Do you suppose those crates could support a soapstone top? Yours made me want to use it! Live in the Northeast so I won't be doing it for some months, but I really like what you've done!

• Cami - The Crafting Nook

Hi Muriel,

Thank you for your kind words. Regarding your question, to be honest I don't know. That kind of top is really heavy and I'm not really that expert on the field, my guess is that it might be too much weight, but again I'm not and expert. I guess it will also depend on how strong is the crate you find and if you are able to add reinforcements in some spots.

I'm so sorry I can't be of more help. :(.