This isn't a Question I need answered. I just felt like sharing

+10
This is a tiny resin figure I painted with acrylic craft paint. She is only 4" tall. I found her at hobby lobby and thought she was so very cute.
e this isn t a question i need answered i just felt like sharing
  • GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Mar 02, 2018
    She's beautiful, you did a lovely job!

• You did a remarkable job! Gorgeous, she's very pretty. Where will you place her?

• See 4 previous
    • OMG! It was meant to be! Jake loved you so much he was watching over for you and knew who you needed. Remarkable story, touched my heart.

Love that photo of Jake. You can look at him and know he's thinking and planning something.

Sparky is a cutie too. Reminds me of Jake. Wouldn't be surprised if you see some of Jake's mannerisms in him. I believe there a lot of things we don't know or understand yet. What a coincidence with the same day event. Never know.

I know that Sparky will not fill that void left by Jake but now you have new memories to make to maybe make it a little smaller.

Thanks for the photos, love them!

• TAMMY SPALSBURY TAMMY SPALSBURY on Mar 02, 2018
    I would love ❤️ to share all the statues ive painted .

• TAMMY SPALSBURY TAMMY SPALSBURY on Mar 06, 2018
    You Are AWESOME ! Thank You SO Much, and its funny you say that I may see some of Jakes mannerisms in Sparky. Because it is very True he does do certain Things Exactly Like Jake did. Thank You so much for being so WARM HEARTED.

• Patti Patti on Mar 17, 2018
    This is really beautiful. I would really like to try this. I'll be layer up for awhile perfect project. Thanks for sharing