Asked on Mar 5, 2018

Where do you get transfer paper with designs on them?

ItsmemicJanet Pizaro


You had a piece on covering rolling pins where a design was transferred onto the rolling pins. I need advice as to where to get the correct thing & exactly what it's called. Thanks, Dina levin

2 answers
Your comment...