Ideas of how to DIY hanging pot holders

+6
  • Dfm Dfm on Mar 06, 2018
    can you post a picture of what you want to make? pot holders can be a pad to keep the heat off your hands, or a rope/twine device to hang a potted plant. which is it? both "hang"
    • Geri shope Geri shope on Mar 06, 2018
      I am talking about the hanging kind of plant holders that can be made in many designs and lengths to display a plant or flower of some type.
  • Imjhale Imjhale on Mar 06, 2018
    Please clarify. Additional question - are you talking about a hanging pot rack?
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 06, 2018
    , here is a post for extra storage that may work for you. https://www.hometalk.com/559106/open-kitchen-shelving?r=1
  • Jean Jean on Mar 06, 2018
    Yep need further info...
  • Dfm Dfm on Mar 07, 2018
    im the world worst speller...so phonically. Ma cro Mae. Ya spell isn’t helping..18 macrame plant hanger patterns

www.guidepatterns.com/18-diy-macrame-plant-hanger-patterns.php
  • Dfm Dfm on Mar 07, 2018
    Macromae not sure of the spelling...but there are websites on the how to do, 1 listed 18 versions to try.
  • Ellis Ellis on Mar 07, 2018
    Do a search for "macrame plant hangars." There are lots of sites; some you can purchase, and some show instructions for how to make them.
  • Geri shope Geri shope on Mar 07, 2018
    Thank you Dfm. That is exactly what I was trying to say but like you I could not remember what it was called nor how to spell it. You can also make them out of the material the other Hometalkers mentioned to make pot-holders for the kitchen. Macrame plant hangers. I was confusing myself as well by saying pot holders when I should have in fact said plant hangers. Thank all of you for hanging in there with me to finally get it straight. Now I will go to the website. HAPPY DAYS TO Y'ALL.