How to remove/clean candle wax splatters on the wall?

+5
My wife loves to use the candle warming device and we have it all over the house. I dont have any problem with it, except that sometimes when you move furnitures and hit the tables where it is sitting, wax comes splattering on the wall.
Any idea on how to get rid of it? I tried scrapping the wax off, but won't come clean, the wax, especially if colored still shows and I just can't stand it. HELP!

• Marial2 Marial2 on Mar 06, 2018
    I found a product called Weiman Wax Away. It is candle wax remover. I put a bit on a cloth and rub. Comes right off. It works on furniture, carpet, and fabric.
  • Delle Delle on Mar 06, 2018
    Sometimes it works to hold ice cubes to it, then when cold, shatter it by hitting it with a hard object. Vacuum it away or otherwise clean it.
  • Gail Gail on Mar 06, 2018
    Hairdryer and a rag.
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 07, 2018
    Icing up the wax with an ice cube usually helps me clean wax off
  • John Tango John Tango on Mar 07, 2018
    HI Shoshana,
    Thank you very much. I can’t stand to see it especially a pink stain on my light grey wall. Will try it soon.
  • Ella Chapman Ella Chapman on Mar 07, 2018
    use a clothing iron and a paper towel. Place the paper towel over the wax and then iron with a hot iron (no steam). The paper towel will absorb the wax. Discard the paper towel.
  • John Tango John Tango on Mar 08, 2018
    Thank you very much for the very useful tip. Cheers!