JoAnn
JoAnn
  • Conneaut, OH
Asked on Mar 6, 2018

If I put Plexiglass on the wall, will suction cups "hold" the shoes?

JaniceAntoinette B. CristalloLisa House
+3

• Nicki Petruzzella Kerns

Forgive me, but I don't understand your question. What shoes are you asking about?
  • Shoshana

I've used them on plexiglass surfaces with no problem. It sounds like a great idea for shoe storage!
  • Lisa House

the larger the suction cup the better the hold you can expect. Why not just lean a decorative ladder against the wall and hang the shoes by the heels on each wrung of the ladder.
  • Antoinette B. Cristallo

Command Hooks/strips have a wide variety of types..... May be better than suction cups.... Since weight of shoes varies
  • Janice

I would think so, it should work just as well as on a smooth tile or glass. I presume you are hanging the shoes from the back of the shoe as was done by a person who posted place the suction cups down toward the baseboard area near the entry door. She had them placed horizontally and as people came in the door they took their shoes off and place each one on the suction cup so as not to have them piled in the entryway and trip over them. Bet it will work just fine, if your plexiglass is well attached to the wall. o\