Make a Statement in Your Home! DIY Tips for a Perfect GALLERY WALL

Dare to mix it up and create a one-of-a-kind Wall Gallery using your favorite artwork, colorful family pictures, black & white portraits, mementos, and more with my 3 must-have tips I'm sharing on the blog today.
make a statement in your home diy tips for a perfect gallery wall, home decor, wall decor
Creating a Gallery Wall in your home is the perfect opportunity to make a statement...and turn that boring blank wall into a special focal point.
It's easier than you think so don't put this off a minute longer. I've got 3 Tips for your to make your Gallery Wall just what you imagined.
Start with your largest piece and use an imaginary grid line as guide.
Fresh Idea Studio - Therese

1 comment
  • Wahoo

I've have done a lot of page layout for publications and I'm used to balancing pages that have a variety of different sizes of photos, etc. I think this would be improved with some symmetry of spacing between photos, no matter where the photos are on the wall.