St. Patrick's Day "Lucky" Mini Banner

$10

Hi there, Hometalk Friends! Whether you go all out for St. Patrick’s Day or decide to customize this mini banner for another occasion, it’s a quick and easy project that you can whip up in no time!
st patrick s day lucky mini banner
Though I’m not usually one to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day, a simple banner is a quick way to add a festive accent that can later be reused for another occasion.  Change the message with different stickers or add additional banner pieces to create a whole new look. Maybe like me, you have some leftover banner pennants from another project or some scrapbook paper that can be used. Need banner supplies? Click here! 
st patrick s day lucky mini banner
To create this mini banner, use a triangle shaped pattern and trace it onto various green printed paper: stripes, polka dots etc. Measure the length of gold glittery ribbon according to your banner size and where you plan to display it. Then arrange the banner pieces on the ribbon and use glue dots to attach them. Looking for glue dots? Click here:
st patrick s day lucky mini banner
Last, use gold glitter letters to spell the word “Lucky.”
st patrick s day lucky mini banner
Easy-peasy! Just think of all of the possibilities and color combinations. Wouldn’t it be cute personalized as party decor? See the entire blog post and how I styled mine below.

Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction