Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets

$7

It's time to spring clean and I wanted to share how I clean my kitchen cabinets. It is so easy and you only need 1 key ingredient for success!

Over time our cabinets collect grease particles from all of our cooking. In addition to that there are hand prints, splatters, and more that just need to be cleaned up.

The key ingredient I use is Murphy's Oil Soap.  I have been using it for years, in fact if I remember right my mom uses it and I learned from her.

You'll follow the directions on the back to decide how much to use, but basically it is 1/4 - 1/2 cup depending on how dirty or greasy your cabinets are. You'll place your desired amount in a 1 gallon bucket and fill it with warm water.
Use a rag or washcloth, dip it in the mixture, ring it out, and start wiping your cabinets.  You don't have to scrub hard, that is the beauty.  Be sure to get all the grooves and such where dust has collected over time as well.  You can wipe the outside, top, inside, etc of the whole cabinet.
Once you have cleaned all of your cabinets, you're done.  All the grease, dirt, and grime are gone!

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Murphy's Oil Soap  (http://amzn.to/2HdEFNH)
  • Water
  • Wash Cloth
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Heather Kurtz Bartlebaugh

We just moved into a house and the kitchen cabinets are original, from 1970’s, they were stained and I am not sure ever cleaned, I’m a germ afobe will this get all the germs off also?

• MrsJames Denning

Can you use this on finished wood baseboards?

• Edith

Hi thank you for this video. I was wondering if the Murphy soap is also safe for the darker wood cabinets

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Hi Edith, great question. I use it on my dark wood cabinets in my office too. It's great for all wood types :)

1 comment
  • Shaykira Tapp

Thank you, I will try this. I lived in the same Apt for 12 years it is quiet greasy.