Meg S
Meg S
  • Arlington Heights, IL

Up Cycle With Antique Doilies and Turn Trash to Treasure

a part of a doilie, glitter and a 1950's Santa sticker...
Last summer I ran across a bag full of antique paper doilies at a garage sale. For $5.00 I bought about 50+ doillies. I was so excited to add them to my art studio. I knew they would work great on candle holders because it had the holes to let the light out. I used them to decorate my altered bottles as well.
up cycle with antique doilies and turn trash to treasure, crafts, repurposing upcycling
this one is darling...I used a sants cup cake topper on the cap and made the neck look like the chimney, next I used some black drawer liner co frame itut up as the roof. I had an antique xmas card of a fire place and I used the doilie to frame it.
blue bottle silver doilie and blue jewels and such.
one of my favs...a Japanese xmas card with a silver doilie and pink tissue paper and beads too.
cool candle hoder with top...really cool when lit...looks Moroccan.
sequins on a doilie on glass.
pickle jar and a silver doilie with beads...love this one
got this for like 50 cents...the glass was clear I added the doilie ans beads
this is a Christmas one just a design with sequins
my tie die or hipster bottle just a doilie glued to the botte then with permanent markers i colored it .

To see more: http://artfullygreen.weebly.com/

• Valerie

These are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - and your website if full of great projects! A favor - I assume you made the light on the first page of your site - any chance of a tutorial? It is gorgeous. And I love what you do with your bottles ... WOW!!!