A LAUNDRY ROOM MAKEOVER USING ITEMS ON HAND!

My laundry room with a cement floor needed a makeover so I scanned the house for paint, material etc.. so for no money I came up with this, not elaborate but what do you want for the deep south.
A whole bolt of Muslin that I found a the thrift store prompted me to make this sign, just cut some tiny clothes from scraps of material and hung them on with a clothes pin and hot glue. I attached it to a stray piece of lattice that I put a black wash on. It is hung directly behind the washer and dryer. Just adding a little fun to the boring job of laundry!
My aunt recently gave me some brand new flat sheets so I crafted this one into a counter skirt.
I had some paints leftover from the lounge port redo so I painted the entire floor grey and stenciled some blue here and there.
A thrifted basket sits on the dryer holding all the laundry items. So actually I did not purchase anything at all I used stuff from around my house.
A vintage piece of wood works well for a clothes hanger. Clean, efficient and no out of pocket money.

Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Lisa@ Sweet Tea N' Salty Air

• Betty819

What a clever and very cute idea! I was down to Michael's the other day looking for a frame that I could use to cover my circuit breaker box..need something to cover 32 in. tall by 16 in. wide The circuit breaker box is on adjoining wall in laundry room area. Your sign gave me more inspiration. Thanks for sharing this with us.

• MaryJane Harris

does anyone know how to "mud" walls?