Asked on Mar 9, 2018

How to raise sinking floors at front of house?

Gtb4uzPolly FullerMogie


4 answers
  • Gk
    on Mar 9, 2018

    This is a question for a professional. Quite an involved process. Call in a carpenter for answers and estimates.
  • Mogie
    on Mar 9, 2018

    You have floors in your front yard (in front of the house)? Do you mean floors in the front part of the house?
  • Polly Fuller
    on Mar 9, 2018

    you may have a rotting sill, termites or carpenter ants. this happened to me.
    call structural engineer or building inspection person. they can refer you to someone at any good real estate office.
  • Gtb4uz
    on Mar 11, 2018

    Fix the problem then the symptoms....
Your comment...